The Disneyland Resort is blooming with a variety of new adventures, events, experiences, character interactions and seasonal values. With so much to see and do, there’s something for every member of the family to get excited about. Try some of these experiences at the theme parks, on-property hotels and the Downtown Disney District this spring – and beyond!
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel – Now open in Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure park, Jessie’s Critter Carousel is a giant toy carousel starring Jessie, the yodeling cowgirl and a friendly bunch of desert critters inspired by the “Toy Story” films and the world of Woody’s Roundup.
- Eggstravaganza – This fun, egg-themed scavenger hunt is happening now through April 21. Search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney and Pixar characters and record your discoveries on the special themed map, which can be returned to a redemption location for a surprise.*
- Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures – Disney Princesses such as Belle, Tiana, Ariel, Jasmine and others are ready to greet you at this all-new, three-course brunch amid the elegance of Napa Rose restaurant at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. The morning starts with a welcome reception, followed by story time and activities with the princesses. Advance reservations are highly recommended.**
- Sneak Peek of Disney’s “Aladdin” – For a limited time beginning April 19, watch a special preview of scenes from the upcoming, live-action adaptation of “Aladdin” at the Main Street Opera House in Disneyland park.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival – There is still time to experience this popular festival (now through April 23!). Come discover the flavors and fare inspired by the Golden State. With experiences happening daily there is always something tasty to try and fun to do as you explore the uniquely Disney festival.
- Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration – Honoring 90 years of magic with the beloved Disney pair, come discover new and enhanced entertainment, including “Mickey’s Mix Magic” projection show and “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade”, plus limited-time décor, specialty foods and merchandise at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure park.
- Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration – Opening April 26 in the Downtown Disney District, pop into this must-see experience celebrating 90 years of the beloved Mickey Mouse. This is limited-time, separate ticket experience features immersive and imaginatively themed rooms inspired by all things Mickey Mouse.***
- Disney Channel Fan Fest – Returning to Disney California Adventure park on April 27, today’s biggest young stars will be here for a big fan party. Come see and hear from favorite Disney Channel stars and enjoy live, interactive main stage sessions, Q&A, musical performances, and more.
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic – The spectacular magic of Disney animation and music will soon come to life in this 3D movie musical at Disney California Adventure park. Premiering in April at the Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and other favorite Disney characters take the stage in this 3D fantasy adventure.
- Fancy Nancy – Nancy Clancy, the high-spirited young girl from Disney Junior’s hit animated series “Fancy Nancy,” is making “une grande entrée” into Disney California Adventure park this spring. In May, meet Nancy just outside the “Disney Junior Dance Party!” in Hollywood Land.
To top it all off, we have incredible ticket offers available, helping you save while spending more time at the Disneyland Resort! Check out the Disneyland Resort website for more details. And, Southern California residents – we also have a special offer just for you!
*Purchasing limits will apply, while supplies last. One surprise per map. No discounts apply. Separate admission is required to enter Disneyland theme parks. The experience is subject to restrictions and may change without notice.
**Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures experience and elements are subject to restrictions and change without notice. Specific characters are not guaranteed. Restaurant seating is subject to availability and reservations are recommended.
***Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration exhibit elements and activities are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
This post originally appeared on Disney Parks Blog.
Author: Michael Ramirez