Today, we’re continuing our celebration of Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” with a special episode of our ongoing series of Disney-inspired bento box tutorials. Disney Parks Blog reader and fan Mike Kravanis is joining us from Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to create bento magic – Ducky and Bunny!
As you may know, Ducky and Bunny are carnival prizes who are eager to be won in “Toy Story 4” But when their plans are rudely interrupted, they find themselves on an unexpected adventure with a group of toys who have no idea what it feels like to be tacked to a prize wall.
To create a Ducky and Bunny bento box, Mike starts with rice cooked with turmeric for Ducky and rice cooked with Butterfly pea flower tea for Bunny. When shaping the rice, Bunny’s head is more oval and Ducky is a rounded triangle. Cheese, dried seaweed paper and colorful vegetables are then used to create the details.
Give our new Ducky and Bunny bento a try and then go see Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” – now in theaters!
- Disney Parks Bento Magic: Spike the Bee
- Disney Parks Blog Artist Mike Kravanis Creating Bento Box Magic at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Disney Parks Bento Magic – Chewbacca
- Disney Parks Bento Magic – Lady and the Tramp Topiaries from the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Disney Parks Bento Magic – Porg from Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Disney Parks Bento Magic – Miguel from Disney•Pixar’s ‘Coco’
This post originally appeared on Disney Parks Blog.
Author: Thomas Smith