This week, we kicked off the holiday season with a special #DisneyParksLIVE stream of the first showing of “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” at Walt Disney World Resort. If you missed it, you can see a replay of the show right now.
In the new show, Minnie invites you to take in a sparkling, yuletide fireworks display as the sky above Cinderella Castle brightens to the tunes of “Deck the Halls” and “We Wish You a Merry Christmas.”
The fireworks show is exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, which guests can attend on select nights November 8 through December 22, 2019. Visit our original DisneyParksLIVE: Watch ‘Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks’ story for more details.
And with the holidays beginning at Disneyland Resort this week, we shared several of our popular holiday-themed Foodie Guides for this year’s delicious seasonal snacks! Take a look at the week’s guides:
- Foodie Guide to Disney Festival of Holidays 2019 at Disney California Adventure Park
- Foodie Guide to Holidays 2019 at Disneyland Park
- Foodie Guide to Holidays 2019 at Disney California Adventure Park
- Foodie Guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2019 at Magic Kingdom Park
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Festive New Performances and Returning Favorites Come to Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure Park – This year for Disney Festival of Holidays, there’s an all-new character celebration, “Mickey’s Happy Holidays” as well as the Holiday Sunset Concerts on the Palisades Stage feature The Suffragettes.
- New Joyful Merchandise Available For Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Guests who will attend this year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Magic Kingdom Park will discover new party-inspired merchandise!
- Learn More About Disney+ at Disney Springs and Downtown Disney District Beginning November 12 – Guests visiting Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort or Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort can learn more about the new streaming service at new pop-up Disney+ destinations opening on launch day.
- You Can Now Book a Stay at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel at Disneyland Paris – Guests can take their stay to new heights next summer with the opening of Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, re-imagined as an homage to Marvel Super Heroes.
- Check Out Poe’s X-wing from Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Recently we had Matt Martin, Creative Executive of Franchise Story & Content from the Lucasfilm Story Group, visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida, and while he was exploring the planet of Batuu, he got an exciting look at one of the story elements from the highly anticipated attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
This post originally appeared on Disney Parks Blog.
Author: Thomas Smith