This week, “Epcot Forever” – our new, limited-time spectacle of fireworks, music, lighting, lasers and choreographed special effects kites – debuted at the park and we shared a #DisneyParksLIVE stream of the first show right here on the Disney Parks Blog!
As many of you know, “Epcot Forever” takes guests on a journey through the past, present and future of Epcot, featuring a stirring collection of songs that paint a colorful picture of the park, with a look towards the future and all the magical possibilities still to come.
Check out our earlier “Epcot Forever” story for more information.
Starting on November 13, 2019, you can enjoy limited-entry, early access to favorite attractions throughout Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park and also have a delicious breakfast. For details, visit Sarah’s original Disney Early Morning Magic story.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Oogie Boogie’s Frightfully Festive in Newest Disney Parks Wishables Collection – Available Now – Just in time to enjoy the fall season at Disney Parks, this month’s #DisneyParksWishables collection, inspired by Haunted Mansion Holiday and the whole gang from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” is available now at Disney Parks and online at shopDisney!
- Prepare for #FrozenFanFest with a First Look of New Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks – We are so excited to take you into the unknown and announce that the latest Disney Parks merchandise inspired by Anna, Elsa, Olaf and more, including new characters from Disney’s “Frozen 2” will soon be hitting shelves at a Disney park near you with #FrozenFanFest.
- Suit Up! ILMxLAB’s New Hyper-Reality Experience Avengers: Damage Control Coming to The VOID at Downtown Disney District for a Limited Time – Suit up, Super Heroes! Avengers: Damage Control is a new virtual reality fan experience by ILMxLAB, coming to The VOID at the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim starting Oct. 18 for a limited time. Tickets are available now for this thrilling multi-sensory adventure!
- Meet Ashley Eckstein and Purchase a Princess Leia Bun-Inspired Minnie Ear Headband at Disney’s Hollywood Studios October 4 – Check out this Princess Leia Bun-inspired design from Ashley Eckstein who designed this galactic Minnie ear headband for Her Universe as part of the Disney Parks Designer Collection. In honor of Triple Force Friday, it will land in a galaxy near you on October 4.
- Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort Hosts Haunting Delights for Everyone – Gather ‘round the cauldron, dearies, as we cast our spell upon freakishly fun experiences that everyone will enjoy during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort! As we have detailed in our previous blog posts, this is the best time of year to enjoy spook-tacular festivities, tricks, treats and endless fun to all who dare join!
- #FeelGoodFriday: Joyous Dancing Has Us All Feeling Great –
- You know the feeling. You walk into a Disney park and just feel like your day couldn’t get better! And then…it does. This week, Sydney Russell from Houston, TX gained attention while celebrating her eighth birthday at Walt Disney World Resort. After visiting the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney Springs for a surprise makeover, Sydney was walking through the Magic Kingdom and spontaneously started dancing to music from the Main Street Philharmonic Band. The moment, shared on social media, went viral and has since generated more than one-million views, instantly becoming a performance we’ll never forget.
This post originally appeared on Disney Parks Blog.
Author: Thomas Smith