Each night this summer at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, “Disney Movie Magic” is transforming the iconic Grauman’s Chinese Theatre at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with special lighting and state-of-the-art projection mapping technology to put you right in the middle of a celebration of Disney films.
We also looked ahead this week and shared an update that reservations open July 11 for three ways to ring in the New Year at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, part of the Enchanting Extras Collection, which gives guests “can’t-miss” experiences that enhance the Walt Disney World experience.
Check out Pam’s original post to learn more about all three celebrations.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week:
- Cool Summertime Surprises at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort – We’ve got even more to share, including an update that we’re once again hosting our “Beat the Heat DJ Dance Party” at the Disney Springs Marketplace. Here are some other cool summertime surprises for you to enjoy at Disney Springs.
- ‘Through the Years’ Collections Will Celebrate Key Milestones at Disney Parks During D23 Expo 2017 – Guests attending the D23 Expo 2017 at the Anaheim Convention Center from July 14-16 can celebrate the joy and magic of Disney history with specially curated “Throughout the Years” collections at the Disney Dream Store.
- A Walk in the Park: Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island at Disneyland Park – I spent some time walking around Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island recently. I’m reminded of everything I love about Disneyland park whenever I step off a raft and onto that rustic rock.
- ‘Cars 3’-Inspired Food and Beverage Offerings ‘Cruz’ into Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park – Brand-new food and beverage items inspired by “Cars 3” have rolled into Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park! These ‘wheely’ great eats are sure to ‘fuel’ your fun in Cars Land!
- Have a Blast This Summer at Shanghai Disney Resort – Splash into the season as Shanghai Disney Resort transforms into a summertime oasis following its spectacular one year anniversary celebration last month. With so many ways to have fun and stay cool, you won’t want to miss out!
- Reservations Open Now for ‘Fantasmic!’ Dining Packages at Disneyland Park – “Fantasmic!” returns to Disneyland park on July 17! If you’re looking for a delicious way to have reserved viewing for this classic nighttime spectacular, reservations for three new “Fantasmic!” Dining Packages are now available.
This post originally appeared on Disney Parks Blog.
Author: Thomas Smith