Warm up your vocals, because our favorite episode of Dancing with the Stars airs this Monday night, October 14 – it’s ‘Disney Night’! It’s going to be one big zip-a-dee-doo-dah evening as the nine remaining couples dance to some of our favorite Disney hits. The fun begins with a choreographed group number down Main Street U.S.A at Disneyland, a first for the show in its many seasons. And thanks to our friends over at ABC, we’ve got an exclusive first look at the set list for the night. Take a look:
- A Whole New World from Aladdin (Zayn and Zhavia)
- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella
- Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid
- A Spoonful of Sugar from Mary Poppins
- Beauty and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast (John Legend & Ariana Grande)
- You’ve Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story 4
- We’re All in This Together from High School Musical
- I Just Can’t Wait to Be King from The Lion King (2019)
- He’s a Pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Which are you most excited to see? Tune in to ‘Disney Night’ on Dancing with the Stars Monday, October 14 at 8|7c on ABC to see which contestants will be moving and grooving to each song.
The post Exclusive: Check Out the Set List for Disney Night on Dancing With the Stars appeared first on Oh My Disney.
This post originally appeared on Oh My Disney.
Author: Ilana Gelfand