Are you dreaming of a Disney holiday this season? Do your visions of sugarplums look more like Mickey-shaped rice krispy treats? If you said yes, then you are drafting a similar wish list to that of our panelists. They say they’ve been good all year, and now want to share some of their must-have Disney gift items.
Gifts to Put Under the Tree
If your little ones, and even your big ones, love Disney, we’ve got some great items to place under your tree. Wrap these gifts up with ribbons and bows and ta-da! Santa’s elves could not do a better job! OHHH and the elves want you to know, these awesome gifts can be found in Disney Parks and at shopDisney.com.
1. Snowman Light-Up Tumbler: If there is no chance you can build a snowman in your home town, you can enjoy drinking from a super fun and festive Snowman Light-Up Tumbler, who happens to be proudly sporting a Mouseketeer Ear Hat on his head. And just like the twinkling lights on a tree, if you press the buttons he will glow with different colors and project a holiday greeting!
2. Disney Parks Holiday Food Sock Set: Enjoy the yummiest time of the year with this set of 12 pairs of Disney Parks Holiday Food Sock Set. Sure, some Advent calendars have chocolate but this one has socks … with food on them. Could one really ask for more?
3. Disney Parks Christmas Train Set: All-aboard to the North Pole along with Mickey and the gang in a festive remote-control toy train gift set. What a special addition to your Christmas morning this would be – hot chocolate, Christmas jammies and your Disney Parks train set circling your tree!
Enchanting Gifts for All
“When it comes to gifts for my kids, I tend to favor giving experiences over things. Children outgrow clothing and their toys are eventually cast aside and forgotten, but by giving them the gift of an experience, you are providing them with memories that will last a lifetime. If you are planning a visit to the Walt Disney World Resort, you could schedule an appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or the Pirates League as a holiday gift. A special meal, a fireworks dessert party, or a unique access tour could be a treasured gift for a loved one of any age.” Says Samantha K.
Here are some of Samantha’s favorites from the Enchanting Extras Collection.
1. Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot World Showcase: Enjoy delectable desserts while watching the nighttime spectacular Epcot Forever with your loved ones. When the fireworks end, the fun continues as you set off on the Frozen Ever After attraction!
2. The Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour: Ho, Ho, Ho and off we go on a tour that includes speed, fantasy and fun. Your day will begin at Magic Kingdom Park where you will enjoy such thrilling attractions as Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain. You’ll refuel with lunch at a quick-service restaurant and then head over to soar on Soarin’ at Epcot. This incredible day will end at Disney’s Hollywood Studios where you’ll take a trip through Andy’s Backyard on Slinky Dog Dash, go for your best score on Toy Story Mania! and race to the concert with your backstage passes on Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! Now that is one joyous gift!
3. Festival of the Lion King Signature Dining Package: Looking for the perfect gift for the Lion King lover? Check out this package fit for a king! It includes three distinct experiences—a 3-course gourmet meal, VIP seating at the “Festival of the Lion King” and a specially guided safari tour through the African outback in Disney’s Animal Kingdom! This might just become your family’s newest holiday traditions!
Unwrapping the Gift of a Lifetime
The ultimate gift for your family just might be surprising them with a Disney vacation! What a perfect time to have that special someone unwrap a gift that says, “you are going to Walt Disney World Resort, or Disneyland Resort or on a Disney cruise!” And, why not an Adventures by Disney vacation? You would most definitely be our favorite relative with one of these holiday surprises. And if Walt Disney World Resort is your destination of choice, there are currently two joyous offers that even Scrooge McDuck would approve.
1. For guests looking to book a last-minute vacation, holiday surprise before December 25th check out this offer that can save you up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels. Guests may book this now through December 24th with travel now through December 24th. With this offer, you can join us for the most magical time of year! Be sure to check availability for stays December 15 through December 24, 2019.
2. And if your plan is to surprise them on Christmas morning, don’t miss Gift of Magic room offer? This is a wonderful holiday gift for your loved ones for travel in the New Year. The offer is for savings up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, and can be booked now through January 1, with travel taking place January 1 through April 25, 2020.
To learn more about planning a Disney holiday vacation, or for general Disney vacation planning questions, visit DisneyParksMomsPanel.com for an answer from one of our panelists.
This post originally appeared on Disney Parks Blog.
Author: Lisa Mendillo